Here are a few things you can do to get your yard looking its best this spring!
- Check trees and shrubs for damaged limbs. Prune by cutting 1” from the collar at the beginning of the branch.
- Remove leaves and debris from the lawn
- Rake out any spots of snow mold. It’s important to get air under the damaged tissues.
- Cut new edges on the beds and install fresh mulch.
- Plan out your garden and install new flowers.
- Have FUN outside. Every day spent in the garden is a treasure.
- If you need help with any of you yardwork, call us. We would be happy to help!